2010년 6월 9일 수요일

When I was in high school, I went to Singapore and Malaysia as a school trip. And now my dad works at my school which I graduated from. Tomorrow is the day he is going to go abroad to Singapore as a student’s teacher. I talked to him on the phone quiet a long time. I said to him about the trip and famous things. And I asked him to see me to our school. But he said you would go to Incheon International Airport. If I don’t have any class that 2 p.m. I would go to there. He lives in Jeonllabukdo so last time I saw him was in May. I am definitely sure that he enjoys the trip. Even though Singapore is really hot place, their city structure is really awesome. There are very strict rules so the streets are always clean. When I was there, I don’t want to leave that place. I don’t like hot weather, in the building, there is air conditioner. I hope that my dad will have a nice trip and don’t catch the summer cold. The difference of temperature at inside and outside is high. Also he will buy me some presents. I really expected what he is going to give me.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기