2010년 6월 9일 수요일

The world cup is going to be soon. The republic of Korea had a last practice match with Spain on Friday 1 a.m. I am a big fan of soccer and I am fan of Spain national soccer team as much as Korean national soccer team. I thought that on objective point of view from soccer fan, Korea will be lost. Spain is the first ranked at FIFA. But Korea is about 40-50 ranked. I was expected that match from the May. But the date was near, the name lists which play that game showed up. That list made me really disappointed. The list I expected was the best members in Spain. But Spain doesn’t have to show the best members at the match play with Korea. During the match Xabi, Pique, Casillas and most of the best members just sat the bench and watched the game. And the Korean soccer players played not well as much as the Spain players. There are Spain new players showed and they had a great play. But the goal was not appeared until the late the second time. The goal showed from Spain player, I think Korean players had a great play. I hope that Korea have a good results at tournaments.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기