2010년 3월 21일 일요일

My first MT

I went MT(membership training) last weekend. After the class, we went to the bus stop to go to '우이동'. The bus was crowded. But the times gone, the seats were free. Actually i don't know my major friends. That's the reason i decided to go to MT. In the bus I chatted with my new friends. Arriving at the destination, we waited our pick-up car. The road was really winding. Our final arrival was a mountain place. There were already a lot of many other school arrived. Even some school had their dinner. When we arrived at the room, there was seniors and some friends. We just started to introduce ourselves and changed the number. We divided into 5 group and started to chat and prepare the talant show. For the time, we had a dinner and had a game. And drinking too. Later the drinking the festive mood started. I also started feeling the effect of alchol. Frankly speaking, there were always alcohol at MT. But the people should control themselves. I was trying to sober myself. Drinking the water is the best way. Other friends drank a lot so they slept and vomitted. I just talked to friends who i knew them that day. I am so glad that i had more friends than going before the MT. Although my condition was bad. I don't know whether i go to MT again. I just like the festive mood and making new friends. But little alcohol is really good to break the awkward mood. Next week, there will be another MT which go to with club members. I just can't wait making new friends.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기