2010년 3월 14일 일요일

I hate Curry..

When I finished my class around 12pm i went to the dormitory cafeteria to have lunch. But, lunch menu made me disappoint. Curry is the lunch menu. I hate curry. I don't have exact reason to have such feelings about curry.
When i was at high school, curry is the one of the menu. First time to eat curry, i was fine. However most of the time the curry showed on my dish, I just am sick of curry things. So my family doesn't eat curry when i stay at home.
Sometimes curry looks like dirty things, excretion. It looks like yellow pulpy thing and vomit thing. But i am okay with the food with curry because that doesn't show the color. Do to eliminate smell. Also i am just fine the curry which spicy one. That curry is better than not spicy one. But i don't prefer both of them.

댓글 1개:

  1. You can read other blogs now. Go to http://sungshin.weebly.com/writing-downloads.html and download the blogroll file. Click on the link and then click the follow tab. The blogs will automatically appear on your dashboard. Fun stuff there. See you in class!

    답글삭제