2010년 4월 13일 화요일

Watched Flash Forward.

I saw the show 'Flash Forward' for last weekends.
This drama is kind of unrealistic series.
This show starts this accidents.
One day, the planet blacked out for two minutes and seventeen seconds. The whole world saw the future. Everyone in the planet blacked out and they saw the future 6 month later.
And the FBI agents find the reason and they want to stop another black out.
And the story is not the end of season. Now there are 15 episodes.
After i watched 15 episodes in one day, at the night the consequence of the drama showed my dream. In my dream, i hang out with some characters on the FlashForward.
I think i didn't realize that i was in dream. I was the part of the story and i was another character. I cannot sure what the exact story in my dream but i remember the little thing.
That is the weird experience one. The last one day, when i saw the drama named 'Shark', i dreamed so bad like that drama. Shark is the law court drama and prosecutors are the main role. I dreamed so horrible so that's the reason i dropped the series which aired murder cases for a time. So i got a conclusion. Just watch serious topic drama with having apart time.
But i just don't forget the dream to be a character.

댓글 1개:

  1. Canceled! I had just started to catch up on all the episodes I had saved (I hate waiting a week to find out what happened) when Professor Matt Biggers told me "Don't bother. It's been canceled and the season ended on a cliffhanger."

    I hate it when they cancel the shows I really like. The last ones were Jericho (they tried to wrap it up and they kind of succeeded), The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Harsh Realm.

    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    답글삭제